Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RESPONSE TO ( My moms blog): What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger!!

Wow, way to make me look like the most terrible person ever. You know I love you and I'm here for you, but you never say you want me there. So what's the point? No one talks to me at home anymore unless I text them first, y'all just make me feel like I'm a piece of crap because I'm trying to get my life together, and actually do something. I'm going to college so I can get a real job so you never have to work again. I want to take care of you because that's what you deserve. And I had to get a job because I need to take care of myself, you can't do it in your condition and shouldn't have to because of how old I am. And if I had to count on Red, I would die because he wouldn't even wash my clothes, much less buy me food and other necessities.

I'm sorry I'm not home, I would be if anyone needed, or WANTED me there. But that just isn't how it is.
I love you, and you know that. I'm sorry I don't show it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment