Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14, 2011

Alright so I just woke up... and yes it's 1:22 pm. I'm a sleepy head, I know. But anyway, I slept pretty good and I'm still in overdrive from my great day yesterday, but now it's a new day and I have to work my way from here. I AM going to attempt to keep up this blogging thing, and some days it could be amazing and others, well, not-so-much. We will just have to see how it goes.

So, let's see, what's on the agenda for today... Oh, that's right, nothing! Aha totally kidding, I am spending a little time with my dad and brother and we are all going to pick out his new laptop as a birthday gift (Which was May 4th, we're a little late).


Have to go for now, I'll come back tonight and add information so you'll know all the awesome (probably not) stuff that's happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment