Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20th, 2011- Richmond, VA

So, yeah. My bad days have just gotten a break. I rode up to Richmond, VA to stay the weekend with my dad. Just to get away from my worries... for a few days anyway. So, it's great so far, spending time with my brother, dad, and grandparents. And tomorrow, I'm going to Kings Dominion (an amusement park) for the first time ever. I'm rather excited about it, and pretty hyped to go. I do miss my mom though. We had a huge fight, and then a heart-to-heart conversation, and I've only been gone a few hours, but leaving was actually harder than I thought that it would be. Oh oh, guesss what? There's a gym in the hotel we are staying, which means I'll be up extra early for a morning work-out, which is very much needed since I feel fat. Also, there is a huge group of people in the room next to me and all they feel like doing is partying, and I would say that it's rather obnoxious and irritating, not much sleep for me tonight. Anywho, I'll keep you updated, getting off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment