Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 25, 2011...1:04 AM. Day of surgery...

Today is the day... you know the one. Yeah, my moms surgery. She is having a Bilateral Mastectomy to have breast cancer removed. It feels like it will be a terrible day, and all I can do is pray and hope it will go smoothly. So pray with me please?

On to better news..Friday I got a call from Wal-Mart for a job interview.The interview was Monday and it went very well. I'm hoping to hear back from them soon because I really want the job. I need it now more than ever, it would be a total blessing.

What else? OH! I'm planning to get two "new" tattoos. I'm getting two of mine covered with new, better ones since mine are very disappointing...



YEP, there they are :D
Opinions are welcomed.

<RIB CAGE
                                RIGHT ARM>













Thats pretty much all I've got for right now.
See ya (:

No comments:

Post a Comment